bermulanya di sini

bermulanya di sini
DENGAN NAMA ALLAH

AHLAN!

SELAMAT DATANG kami ucapkan.
Semoga apa yang tercoret dalam blog ini membawa manfaat terhadap sesiapa yang membacanya.

ahli BOWM.

IQRA'!!!


ShoutMix chat widget

Rabu, Januari 27, 2010

The Enemy

Assalamualaikum WBT.

Excuse me, may I use English?

I beg for pardon, sincere Malaysians, but I hope you all will have no problem with me writing in English. The Truth and Nasihah (words of Good), are universal, & who knows, if perhaps an ikhwah (a Brother) from Chicago or Strasbourg happened to read what I wrote, then I'm lucky. English happened to be the international language for today on the internet, so I think it's the most relevant and global.

Firstly I would

like to humbly ask for apologies for I am still new to the world of blogging and I will openly receive any sensible comments or views.

Hmmm... What shall I talk about?

OK, OK, how about a riddle. What do I hate more than the "Syaitaanur rajiim", Satan the Accursed? Every Muslim knows, Satan is our natural enemy, inciting the desire towards evil.

Nafs ammarah? The self-desire inclining towards evil?

Mmm... Nope. Close, but not quite. True, it's Satan's best friend, helping Satan in its job without asking for any commission or salary towards our doom but no, that's not it.

Enemies of Islam? Those kinds of people who fight and hide the truth? Sometimes to the extent of killing innocent Muslims? Practically, Satan among mankind?

Uhm, close, but no. Hassan Al-Banna said they're WORST than satan in terms of their terrible deeds, but no, that's not what I have in mind. It's sunnatullah (the Way of Allah) that such people will always exist on the face of Earth until Doomsday as a test upon the Believers.

Dunya? This world that misleads mankind into forgetting the Hereafter?

No-no-no. That too, like Satan, evil-intended Unbelievers, they're all tests on us Believers.

So.. what IS IT???

What I fear is OUR OWN WEAKNESS.

If we are strong, Insya-Allah, ther's no question how mighty or terrifying the enemy is.

Think about this line: "Blameth not the foe for being strong, but blame thou thyself for being weak." (it's my invention, hehe, imbued with classic English, but... I'm sure you get the point).

Did you remember the War of Mu'tah, at the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)? 3,000 versus 200!!! I mean, 200 THOUSAND! Imagine playing football 3 versus 200. Nice, no?

Butwhen we're weak, we'll fall easily even when we're ridiculously numerous. Come on people, we're the most numerous people on the planet, at 1.6 billion souls at the last estimate. But we're bullied from all sides. Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Bosnia not very long ago, aren't those our fellow Muslim countries? Think about it.

Well, this discussion can go on and on and on and on and on. But I'm sure we can all reflect and take a lesson from this humble sharing.

"Blameth not the foe for being strong, but blame thou thyself for being weak."

"If there are a hundred amongst thou who are steadfast, they'll defeat one thousand," (Q:8:65)

Ps. Thanks for all the visitors to our blog, from the whole of the world. May Allah give me the time and strength to contribute more. I'm a busy man!! hehe.

Pps. To my BOWM Brothers, I hope my contribution here benefits us all. My heart is with you all under the shade of Islam. Hoping to see you all soon! :)

http://www.a-strange-muslim.blogspot.com

Tiada ulasan:

AtTabi'ien